Bezier curve editor
|Introduction to Geometric Modeling (ECS 178)
Lets you experiment with various bezier curves and splines. Modes include:
- DeCasteljau algorithm rendering
- Bernstein polynomial rendering
- Bezier curve splitting: subdivides a Bezier curve, generating 2 new control polygons.
- Intersection finding
- Degree elevation/reduction
- Aitken interpolation
- C1 Auto interpolation: Interpolates a C1 curve, generating derivative vectors automatically.
- C1 Manual interpolation: Allows you to manipulate the derivative vectors manually. Allows for some funky curves.
- C2 interpolation
- DeBoor interpolation
- C1 continuous quadratic B-Spline