Street Smarts: UCD Edition
This was a program that I coded for one of our Picnic Day events.
It's basically a shell which does all of the real game show's functions
while providing a fairly intuitive interface for the operator.
- Animates the panel's photographs (people interviewed)
- Keeps track of user input and score
- Calls an external video player to play the video
- Auto-updates the score for all rounds except the Wager of Death
- Special effects for duncing and round transitions
Another officer (Ben Morse) and I ended up hacking a keyboard
and building buzzers for the contestants, while Russell and Howard
interviewed the panel.