Volume slicer/Vector field viewer
|Introduction to Visualization (ECS 177)
Renders images of slices through volumetric data. Also allows visualization of vector
field flows. Capabilities include:
- Slice a volume along any angle
- Color the slice according to the data and the colormap
- Shows the currently edited slice in a separate pane
- Two color transfer editors were included; the second can be seen in
the volume renderer below.
- The histogram shows the number of occurrences of data. It could be scaled
to handle large peaks, like those for air.
- Shows the vector field direction at a point by drawing a little glyph.
- Can use any of three vector traveling methods (Euler's,
Improved Euler's, Runge-Katta 4th order)
- Performs 2D Line Integral Convolution on a slice
- Draws stream lines & stream ribbons